February 26, 2017 – Attitude – 6

Share this with your friends!
Share On Twitter
Share On Pinterest
Share On Youtube
Stanford Research Institute reports that only 12.5% of our success in life is determined by knowledge; the other 87.5% comes from attitude.  The choice is ours. We must choose to adjust our attitudes to line up with the standard God uses to judge people’s lives, or continue allowing attitudes that displease God to control us. Are we a “Leaning” Tower of Pisa, or “Tower” of Pisa? Do our thoughts and attitudes reflect Christs’, or are they governed by our own feelings and emotions?
Read